AeroBeatlZeppelinAeroBeatlZeppelin

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Ki10 Ep. 2! Tummy Ache! Ki10 Ep. 2! Tummy Ache!

I seriously...

Rolled on the floor laughing my behind off, peed my pants laughing, laughed out loud that I peed my pants again at the sheer crappiness of this flash yet the humor outweighed the horrid graphics. I think this was good for Clock Day but for no other occasion, it was just funny because it was crap, I loved it.

You're the best collab You're the best collab

Better than I expected.

I saw the thread, I said it was a good idea but I didn't think it'd be that good. I went into the thread today because it was going at 40 posts in it an hour and I expected it'd be submitted soon. I saw it, watched it, loved it, fived it, watched it again and just to tell you, everyone was great. Great job.

Jailhouse Rock Avalanche Jailhouse Rock Avalanche

Perfect!

That was so funny, that hiker cracked me up. Great job on this!

KyleDaFox responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

TCAAOTG - Presents Day TCAAOTG - Presents Day

Hilarious

I cracked up through most of it. Wait, all of it. That was really good, I thought the ending was the funniest. Nice rhymes, nice art, very good flash overall! Love it.

ASCII Animation ASCII Animation

Must have taken a long time.

Good piece. I love how it just got extremely random at the end. Very funny. Cool style. If this gets passed it should be in the experimental section for sure. Very good work right there.

KyleDaFox responds:

It did take a long time:) I had fun being as random as I could at the end, I'm glad you liked it. Experimental section would be cool. Thanks for the comments.

Da Road Da Road

I'm only giving this a five cause...

I LOVE THE BEATLES! Lemme tell you why I gave you the scores you got:

Graphics: They weren't that great, but not HORRIBLE.
Style: I didn't really like the style, I don't know why.
Sounds: BEATLES MAN, BEATLES!
Violence: When the guy gets kicked in the crotch.
Interactivity: Uhhh... Play button?
Humor: When the guy gets kicked in the balls.
Overall: I LOVE THE BEATLES!

Check out my name, guess three bands that I like.

Sythen responds:

Interactivity TEN! watch it a ten because i put the interactivity it. Click on it next time because its friggin awesome!

The Really Good Show 7 The Really Good Show 7

The music...

The graphics were OK, but the music, ohhh the music. SO ADDICTING! It went together with the animation so well. I cant stop listening:)

Will + co #1! Will + co #1!

Cool.

Did you notice that the computer is a button? Not a movie clip... Lol. Cool movie, pretty funny, hope to see more from you!

P.S. You didn't credit Nickelback for the song Photograph you used.

No monkeys were harmed or killed in the making of this review.

diamond-armada responds:

lol, thanx for 9. and yes I noticed the computer was a button, I cant be bothered changin it now. And oops! I forgot, I needed to credit nickleback's song, photograph. lol :). Don;t worry, it will be done! anyway, thanx for very nice review and no monkeys were harmed or killed in the making of this review dont worry.

Become Anniversary Collab Become Anniversary Collab

Cool!

That's much better than I could do! Great job, guys!

The Phobia Collab The Phobia Collab

That disapointted me at the end.

It disapointed me cuz it was SOO good!