AeroBeatlZeppelinAeroBeatlZeppelin

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Kick Ups 2.0 Kick Ups 2.0

Awesome!

The graphics are awesome, the modes are a good addition, and this is an EXTREMELY good sequel! Great job!

The Everything Tutorial The Everything Tutorial

Awesome!

I really learned a lot, this was fantastic! The layout was great and the music was very good. Great job!

-Lazer Shot X- -Lazer Shot X-

Awesome!

That was great, I loved it, there was even humor! Great job incorporating all great aspects into one game!

ClassicRockQuiz 1Year Ago ClassicRockQuiz 1Year Ago

I'm loving it!

I loved your quizzes and when I saw this I had to check it out. I loved the info you gave, and the suprise was great for fans.

KyleDaFox responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

Huge Game Tutorial Huge Game Tutorial

You probably stole these codes.

You didn't write them, you took them. Lets see you explain what they mean.

A-Tech responds:

oh yeah i see you doing SO much better. honestly it is people like you who ruin making flash for everyone. and f.y.i. i didn't steal these scripts.

Hook Shot Hook Shot

1010:)

Very good game overall, I loved it! I got to level 3 and died:'( I like this game, should get a pretty decent score:)

pixelz responds:

lol 3.48 is pretty decent for a game that was made in 3 hours! Glad you liked it, it seems everyone likes it too. I also can't get passed lvl 3 lol.
Thanks for the review!

Die ABCs! Die ABCs!

Cool!!!!

I saw this when it didn't have a backround when you posted it on the forums and I couldn't wait to see the finished product! Finally something that I can give my 10s to. Except for interactivity, what does it mean!?! Good job on this!

KyleDaFox responds:

Awsome, that forum edition was like a day into work, this is a months worth:) What is interactivity? I really don't know. Thanks for the score!

Snow Tutorial Snow Tutorial

Pretty good.

I liked this. Maybe you can explain the code but nonetheless, good tutorial. In my opinion the snow should move a bit faster and maybe sway side to side. Add a code to stop it, too. I might use that snow in my Christmas game:)

P.S. If this get's blammed, pm me that code, thanks.

stolen-name responds:

Thanks for the review, lets just hope it doesn't get blammed :)

Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

That was really fun!

Ok, where to start, the animation was pretty good for a running motion but it was a stick figure and orange circles so there's you Graphics.

The stick's curved line made him look better and the backrounds looked good.

The sound fitted the game SO well.

The only Violence was the guy getting hit by tangerines.

I really don't know what interactivity means but I'm sure this game didn't have none.

I was laughing the whole time about his little sayings and the fact that tangerines are falling.

PS... I dodged 64 tangerines.

TheGameHomepage responds:

64 aint bad, you should keep on practicing though cos if this happens for real that still won't buy you much time..

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Yay!

The maker of this amazing flash is in my state!!! Woo-hoo! Yay!!!